“BLISTEX WIN TICKETS TO 2018 GOLD COAST COMMONWEALTH GAMES” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Key Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ABN 21 001 215 130) of 12 Lyonpark Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, telephone 07 8113 6200 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who can take the prize from 11/04/2018 to 15/04/2018 if drawn as the winner. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Promotion commences on 02/01/2018 and final entries close at 11:59pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (“AEDST”) on 27/02/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. purchase any product from the Blistex range at any participating store in Australia during the Promotional Period and retain their purchase receipt. A participating store will be any store in Australia that stocks and sells Blistex products during the Promotional Period; and then
b. visit www.blistexcompetition.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including but not limited to first and last name, phone number, postcode and email address), and submit the fully completed entry form.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- Entrants must retain their purchase receipt as proof of purchase. The Promoter may request a copy of such proof of purchase to verify the validity of an entry. Failure to produce proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a Blistex product was purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Method considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the draw.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at the Promoter’s offices, 12 Lyonpark Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 on 28/02/2018 at 10am AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at blistexcompetition.com.au from 01/03/2018.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) people to attend the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games, valued at up to AU$4,340 depending on point of departure. Prize includes:
- return economy airfares from winner’s nearest Australian capital city to the Gold Coast or Brisbane (depending on availability), Queensland, for two (2) people (only provided if winner’s nearest major airport is not the Gold Coast or Brisbane airport) resides outside of Queensland), up to the value of $2,000. If the winner’s nearest major airport is the Gold Coast or Brisbane airport, then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash;
- return transfers from the airport to the accommodation at the Gold Coast for two (2) people (only provided if the winner’s nearest major airport is not the Gold Coast or Brisbane airport);, up to the value of $400;
- four (4) nights accommodation at the Novotel Surfers Paradise Deluxe Twin Bed Room for two (2) people, from 11/04/2018 to 15/04/2018, valued at $1,540; and
- two (2) allocated seating tickets to the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games to two (2) see the Athletics Track and Field events. The exact events will be selected by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Value of this prize is $400.
- Prize must be taken from 11/04/2018 to 15/04/2018 to coincide with the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games, and is subject to booking and flight availability. Spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize or any element of the prize at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize or any element of the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize or that element of the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to AU$4,340.
- Prize or any element of the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless specified otherwise.
- A draw for the prize if unclaimed may take place on 05/03/2018 at 12pm AEDST at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner (if any) will be notified in writing by email and by telephone within two (2) business days of the re-draw, and their name will be published online at blistexcompetition.com.au from 09/03/2018.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize or if the prize event is cancelled, delayed or varied for any reason outside of the Promoter’s control.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/18655, ACT Permit No. TP17/02076